Property Protection & Sealing
We offer numerous cleaning and sealing treatments that can be used on many substrates whilst preserving their aesthetic and constitution. These applications may be commercial or domestic and we take great care in ensuring each property is protected to a high standard.
- For use on a range of substrates including Brick, Stone, Sandstone, Concrete & Render
- Penetrates up to 17mm into the substrate to provide an invisible insulating barrier
- Chemically bonds to mineral surfaces
- Dries clear and does not effect the appearance of the substrate
- Super hydrophobic
- Self cleaning
- Highly breathable
- Helps prevent discolouration & salt efflorescence
- Discourages growth of moss, algae & lichens
- Prevents frost damage
Moisture ingress beneath the surface of your substrate will promote moss, lichen and algae growth. This can undermine the structural integrity and material strength through repeated freeze-thaw cycles that can induce cracking in the structure. Scott Blast Property Protection can prevent these risks whilst making your property look like new again.
Sealing your property improves thermal efficiency of masonry by keeping it dry – tests have shown that it reduces the water absorption by more than 95%. Keeping walls dry reduces heat loss and contributes to lower energy consumption and lower energy bills.
Damp walls act as ‘thermal bridges’ – enabling heat to transfer from the inside out twice as quickly as it would if the walls remained dry. Tests have shown that a damp content of 5% in a plain brick wall can lower the insulation performance by up to 50%, especially where cavity wall insulation has been installed.
If you are looking for a quote or need more information on the services we provide please click the button below to get in touch.